1. Obtained admission form from the school
2. Submission of admission form along with registration fees at school.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of preliminary interaction/test with the parent and child.
4. After the interaction the child becomes eligible for admission.
1. Attested photocopy of birth certificate with name issued from Municipal Corporation (For Nursery - Class I).
2. Original Transfer Certificate (Class I Onwards).
3. Attested copy of Marksheet of previous class (Class I Onwards).
4. Five recent passport size photographs of the child.
5. Attested photocopy of Ration Card (2 copy).
6. Photocoy of Father's Bank Passbook (2 copy).
7. Attested copy of caste certificate(if applicable).
8. SSSM ID (2 copy).
1. No Transfer Certificate will be issued till all documentary formalities are completed and dues are cleared.
2. Time between TC application and TC issuance is 7 days .
3. Candidate can be struck off from the rolls of the school if remains absent from the school for a month from the last working day of attending the school without prior written information/leave application and School fees remains due for more than a quarter.
4. One month i.e. 30 days notice for withdrawal of students, or one month school fee has to be paid. No refund or adjustment of fee will be entertained.
5. Only caution money would be refunded in case of admission cancellation.
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME - M. P. PUBLIC SCHOOL
ACCOUNT NUMBER - 467601010023012
IFSC CODE - UBIN0546763
BANK - UNION BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH - PACHAMA